Hello Kellogg Alumni!
To ensure that you continue to receive updated news and events from the Kellogg Institute and to update your contact information , please go to: Kellogg Alumni News Update page.
Share newsworthy events, too, for an upcoming Kellogg Alumni Newsletter. And don't forget to "Like" Kellogg Institute on Facebook!
- View the June 2015 Kellogg Alumni Newletter.
- You can read the March 16, 2015 Kellogg Alumni Newsletter online: Kellogg Alumni News 3/16/15
- Appalachian State University is now offering their Ed.S. in Higher Education, Adult and Developmental Education, ONLINE. Courses taken during the Kellogg institute apply to the program of study. Space is limited. Click here for more information.
Join us at the 2017 NADE Conference for our Kellogg Alumni Reception in Oklahoma City, OK, on Thursday, March 2, from 6-8pm in Grand Ballroom B. All Kellogg Alumni and their guests are invited, as well as Kellogg 2017 Applicants. And don't forget to stop by the NCDE Booth in the exhibits area and say hello!
- There is now a Kellogg Institute for Developmental Educators LinkedIn Group, open to Kellogg Institute alumni. Visit the page to join and keep the networking going from Boone and beyond!
- AppState's Registrar’s Office is happy to announce that official transcript requests may now be submitted online. Currently enrolled students can request an official transcript via their AppalNET account. Alumni and former students who attended fall 1986 forward can request an official transcript via Web Self-Service. Alumni and former students who attended prior to Fall of 1986 will not be able to use the online ordering process and should continue to submit their request via fax or mail. When ordering online, students may pay via debit or credit card and the cost per transcript is $5.00. This technological efficiency is brought to you by the Office of the Registrar in collaboration with Information Technology Services. For more information on ordering official transcripts, visit: http://registrar.appstate.edu/records/official.html. If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call the Registrar's Office at 828-262-2050.