Assistant Director, Center for Research on College to Workforce Transitions (CCWT) (UofW)
We are seeking a full-time Assistant Director to coordinate the day-to-day functions of the newly established Center for Research on College to Workforce Transitions (CCWT). This person will be responsible for implementing the goals of the Center, specifically:
(1) Identify and strengthen, via research and policy analysis, the programs and policies that contribute to effective support systems (i.e., teaching, training, and career and academic advising) that facilitate students' transitions from college to the workforce;
(2) Foster a community of scholars and practitioners via strategic collaborations on research and policy analysis;
(3) Support a cohort of researchers engaged in college-to-workforce pathway issues through the operation of a small grants program;
(4) Facilitate debate and dialogue around issues facing the future of higher education and the labor market though symposia and conferences that bring together scholars, policymakers, and practitioners from different fields; and,
(5) Communicate findings and results from these activities via policy reports, journal articles, social media, and other outlets to the general public and scholarly, policymaking, and practitioner audiences.
Please visit our website for more information on this position HERE.